Wednesday 16 November 2011

Angels.

I finished reading the book "Kit's Law" last night and it made me really emotional. It was a beautiful book and the only one I've ever read that had me feeling like I was living the life of the main character. While my emotions were running wild afterwards, this kind of just burst all over a page. I guess I can share it. :)


We all have angels. Angels that come to us on our darkest days and shine a beacon of light upon our gloomy souls. They come to us in times when we need them the most and can appreciate them the least. Shattered; it is so hard for us to see how much we really rely on their blessings to challenge the darkness we're feeling inside. These angels save us from being devoured by ourselves and they pull us back to the world where we belong. They tread the Earth's beaten paths with us and live in our hearts for the rest of our days- whether we realize it or not. Whether they physically are there for us for a long period of time or just for a split second; they have the ability to change our lives. Without these angels, we would not be able to live and prosper. Without these angels, we would only see black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment